航空翻译_飞行翻译_民航翻译_蓝天飞行翻译公司

当前位置: 主页 > 公司新闻 > 航空资料 >

美国ACAA第382条款中英文对照 Air Carrier Access Act

时间:2011-09-14 19:02来源:蓝天飞行翻译 作者:航空 点击:


(f) 与视觉损害和 /或耳聋或听觉障碍旅客有效沟通 ,使残疾旅客及时了解承运人提供给其它旅客的信息(如天气,机上服务 ,航班延误,下一个机场的中转 门)
§382.113 What services are carriers not required to provide to passengers with a disability on board the aircraft?
 
§ 382.113 承运人在客舱不必为残疾人提供的 服务有哪些 ?
As a carrier, you are not required to provide extensive special assistance to qualified individuals with a disability. For purposes of this section, extensive special assistance includes the following activities:
不要求承运人对符合登机条件的残疾旅客提供 延伸 的特别协助 。本节 所指的延伸服务包括下列 :
(a) Assistance in actual eating;
 协助进食;
 Assistance within the restroom or assistance at the passenger's seat with elimination functions; and
(b)协助 使用卫生间 或在旅客座位上的排泄 ;以及
 Provision of medical services.
 提供医疗服务。
§382.115 What requirements apply to on-board safety briefings?
§ 382.115 机上安全介绍 的相关要求 ?
As a carrier, you must comply with the following requirements with respect to on-board safety briefings:
承运人必须 遵循以下要求:
(a) You must conduct an individual safety briefing for any passenger where required by 14 CFR 121.571 (a)(3) and (a)(4), 14 CFR 135.117(b), or other FAA requirements.
 根据 14 CFR 121.571(a)(3) 和(a)(4), 14 CFR 135.117(b), 或其它 FAA规定 ,承运人必须提供给旅客的个人安全介绍 。
 You may offer an individual briefing to any other passenger,
 
except as provided in paragraph (a) of this section.
(b) 可以对 任何一名其它旅客提供个人安全通告 ,但不 要求 为不属于 本节 (a)提及的旅客单独提供这种介绍 。
(c) You must not require any passenger with a disability to demonstrate that he or she has listened to, read, or understood the information presented, except to the extent that carrier personnel impose such a requirement on all passengers with respect to the general safety briefing. You must not take any action adverse to a qualified individual with a disability on the basis that the person has not "accepted" the briefing.
(c) 不能要求任何残疾旅客证明已经听到或读到或理解了安全信 息,除非承运人对所有 旅客都做此要求 。不能因为没有 “接受 ”安全介绍 而采取针对残疾旅客的行动 。
(d) When you conduct an individual safety briefing for a passenger with a disability, you must do so as inconspicuously and discreetly as possible.
 如果对残疾旅客进行个人安全告知 ,必须 做到尽量谨慎和 低调 。
 The accessibility requirements for onboard video safety presentations that carriers must meet are outlined in section 382.69.
(e) 机上安全视频的 便利 要求见 382.69.
§382.117 Must carriers permit passengers with a disability to travel with service animals?
§ 382.117 承运人是否应该允许残疾旅客携带服务性 动物飞行 ?
(a) As a carrier, you must permit a service animal to accompany a passenger with a disability.
航空翻译 www.aviation.cn
本文链接地址:美国ACAA第382条款中英文对照 Air Carrier Access Act